Category: Tried it (Portfolios)
I decided on a new method for organizing physical crafts- it’s pretty simple but I have an empty bin I can put everything in once I have more commissions to do- I’m also kind of thinking about hanging a close line on my wall to hang them all from.
Paper Bagsss- I also designed receipts which is what’s in the red baggies in the back.
I forgot I had these, they’re from a story I’ve had for a long time, I decided I’m going to make this story my first project. My friend Prizm (and illegitimate co-founder of this site) drew these for me a long time ago in relation to the story “Dreadlock Boy” which is just an outcast story about a few weirdos being the only survivors of nuclear war.
It’s a short story so I think it’d be perfect to begin with, I also think the visuals would be good practice, and the variety of character types would assist in my developmental skills.
I also have the super old doodle Prizm did of the character for me in a trade, she’s the one who designed him.
I came up with the idea to do a more sentimental gift, but one that takes a bit more thought and effort than putting your name on a card- this idea is pretty open for customization so I’m just going to link to the printable and some photos of what I did!
In each pack I included
- A bag of 7 symbolic things and a colored/textured piece of paper matching the person’s personality.
- A handmade charm
- A note attached to the above items- all of which can be found here! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1h4tf7ozk3SdeOtrhnQb8TXOE4VCQ_Y4v/view?usp=sharing
- 1-2 letters cut from fancy paper.
- One of my ATC’s I thought would fit each person best
- A thank you card with a doodle on the envelope for each person who made my Christmas better.
- A simple photo book with x2 photos and cute packaging.
Check here for information or to give feedback on a previously received item!
I realized that instead of using a random decorative paper and a label maker I should make myself packaging, which is weird I never thought of that since I do it for other people lolol
Will be making cute packaging for all my up coming product releases ^v^